The mountune carbon induction kit for Mk4 Focus ST (pre- and post-facelift) includes a beautifully designed high-flow carbon fibre assembly, which combined with its natural heat-resistant properties and the large dual-entry air filter provide virtually un-compromised airflow to the 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine.
This kit includes a large carbon fibre air feed that both evenly distributes cold air from the front of the car around the filter body and also acts as a thermal barrier, preventing unwanted engine bay heat from reducing engine performance.
In addition to the front feed, this kit also includes a porous lower hose which mounts to a lower cold air entry point in the bottom of the heat shield and picks up an additional cold air feed from a low-pressure area behind the bumper - a design feature originally developed and utilised by mountune on Ford-endorsed intakes over the last decade and a half.
The mountune carbon assembly is fully rubber mounted to provide compliance to the native engine movement, preventing unwanted interference or rubbing and is supplied with a comprehensive selection of installation hardware for hassle-free fitting.
Engineered to deliver the ultimate in performance and sound for owners wanting the open cone aesthetic and sound, without compromise.
- Matt carbon fibre air filter assembly
mountune high-flow dual-entry cone air filter
- Aluminium / carbon fibre cold air feed options
- Porous secondary cold air feed (protects against hydrolocking)
- Stainless hose clamp
- Supplied with all required hardware
- Suitable for vehicles at all stages of tune - recommended for vehicles running 365PS / 560Nm and above
- Recommended to be used with the mountune carbon fibre rear intake