The Mountune M380 > m400R power upgrade optimises the performance available from the 2.3-litre EcoBoost, whilst running a standard turbo.
This option is for customers already running our M380 Focus RS upgrade and that want to upgrade to m400R specification.
Utilising a selection of fully proven Mountune hardware - some of which endorsed by Ford themselves, to help lower charge temperatures, improve pressure drops and remove back-pressure, means the engine is now able to operate more efficiency, allowing the impressive peak 400PS and 560Nm power and torque output to be more safely, and reliably achieved.
As with all Mountune power upgrade kits, m400R is available as a complete power upgrade from standard, but equally continues the modular approach, allowing owners to add the required hardware in stages, before culminating in what’s undoubtedly the most well-rounded performance upgrade available, that retains the standard turbocharger.
From both years and hundreds of thousands of miles of product development and durability testing of the RS-spec 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine, Mountune knowledgebase is unequalled regarding the engine and also, the calibration's strengths and limitations.
It’s from this rich test bed of data that m400R has been formed. Upgrading hardware that would otherwise be beyond its safe operating point to ensure maintainable, repeatable performance and calibrating to retain the maximum possible drivability, and ultimately, reliability.
The m400R mTune also includes a host of new features and functionality (see below) as well as an OE power and fuel economy calibration.
- High-flow hard pipe
- High-performance alloy intercooler
- 3" downpipe with 200-cell sports catalyst
- 3" V3 cat-back exhaust
- mTune m400R calibration in-field update
- Supplied complete with four user-interchangeable calibrations
- Map slot 1 = m400R Calibration
- Map slot 2 = OEM power
- Map slot 3 = Fuel economy calibration
- Map slot 4 = Valet mode calibration
- Adjustable RPM limit
- Full-time launch control (no need to activate via the menu system)
- Adjustable launch RPM setpoint
- Full-throttle (no throttle lift) gear change
- Valet and anti-theft modes
- Dyno mode (RDU On / Off)
- Full access to all OBD channels to use with custom gauges / data-logging
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor all available OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data-logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Ambient light sensor
Please Note: The warranty of the vehicle being updated with this upgrade may be affected. The m400R upgrade kit is not Ford-endorsed.
To maintain any warranty provision otherwise entitled to you, and to ensure correct operation, reliability and performance figures quoted are achieved, calibrations loaded via an mTune handset must be installed together with the correct mountune® hardware.
Support is not currently available for vehicles in Asia-Pacific. This will be added in a forthcoming firmware update.