- RTR Formula Drift Styling
- Widens Front Fender 50mm and Rear Fender 75mm
- Allows for use of Wider Wheels/Tires
- Durable, Lightweight Fiberglass Construction
- Smooth Gel Coat Top Finish
- Professional Installation Required
- Ships Unpainted
- Fits 2015-2017 Fastback Mustang Models, Excluding GT350 and GT500
An RTR Spec 5 Wide Body Kit will give your personal 2015-2017 Mustang the same aggressive styling of a track car. This Body Kit was designed, developed, and tested on Vaughn Gittin Jr’s Mustang RTR Spec 5D Formula Drift competition car. This Spec 5 Wide Body Kit will widen your front fenders by 50mm and your rear fenders by 75mm allowing you to run much wider wheels and tires on all four corners of your S550 Mustang.
RTR manufactures their Spec 5 Wide Body Kit from an extremely durable, lightweight fiberglass material. Featuring a smooth, gel topcoat finish this Body Kit can be painted however you like for a fully customized appearance.
This RTR Spec 5 Wide Body Kit is designed to be installed by a professional body shop as cutting, welding and major body modifications are required for installation. This RTR Spec 5 Wide Body Kit will also require prep and primer prior to painting. Please check locally for pricing estimates.
With much wider fenders than stock, RTR recommends running a 285/30-20 front tire on a 20x9.5 wheel with a -10mm offset, and a 305/30-20 rear tire on a 20x11 wheel with a -16mm offset.
This Unpainted RTR Spec 5 Wide Body Kit is designed to fit 2015-2017 Fastback Mustang models, excluding the Shelby GT350 and GT500.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Front Flare, Left, 2 piece
- (1) Front Flare Right, 2 piece
- (1) Rear Flare Left
- (1) Rear Flare Right
- (1) Fuel Door Cover
- (2) Front Fender Liner extension
- (70) 10-24 Nutsert
- (70) 10-24x 3/4-inch Button Head Cap Screw
- (70) #10 Flat Washer
- (2) 1/4-20 x 3/4-inch Hex Head Cap screw
- (2) 1/4-20 Lock Nut
- (4) 1/4-inch Fender washer
- (1) RTR Template Sheet
- (2) Adhesion Promoter
- (12) 1/4-inch Plastic Rivets
Installation Time: (approx.) a Weekend
Difficulty Level: Mechanical expertise or professional installation required