Help your Pony’s aerodynamics by installing a set of RTR Front Bumper Vents with Turning Vanes. Designed and developed in conjunction with Vaughn Gittin Jr., these functional Bumper Vents replace the factory block-off plates creating a functional air curtain while using Turning Vanes to direct the airflow around the front bumper corner and wheel/tire. These Bumper Vents will not only help aerodynamic efficiency but will also give your Mustang the same aggressive styling as the Mustang RTR.
- RTR Aggressive Track-Inspired Styling
- Functional Front Bumper Vents - Helps Reduce Engine Heat
- Durable Injection Molded TPO Material
- Features a Grained Texture
- Straight Forward Installation
- Sold as a Pair; Driver and Passenger Side Included
- Fits 2018 - 2022 EcoBoost and GT Mustang Models
RTR manufactures their Bumper Vents from an injection molded thermal plastic olefin (TPO) material using the original OEM CAD data from Ford to ensure a perfect fit. TPO is an extremely strong material known for its lightweight, superior durability, and impact resistance - making it perfect to withstand the hazards of daily driving. These Front Bumper Cover Vents are completed in a fine-grained stippled texture for a factory look that helps to hide the appearance of rock and stone impacts.
Installation of these RTR Front Bumper Vents is straightforward using a combination of 3M automotive bonding tape and the supplied hardware. However, professional installation is recommended as the bumper cover will need to be removed for installation. The installation can be completed in about two hours' time.
These RTR Front Bumper Vents are designed to fit 2018 - 2022 EcoBoost and GT Mustang models do not fit Shelby GT350 models. Driver and passenger side Vents are included.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Driver / Left Side RTR Bumper Vent
- (1) Passenger / Right Side RTR Bumper Vent
- (1) Driver / Left Side RTR Turning Vane
- (1) Passenger / Right Side RTR Turning Vane
- (6) 5mm Plastic Screws
- (1) Adhesion Promoter
Installation Time: (approx) 2 Hours
Difficulty Level: Light to Moderate mechanical skill required