*PRE-ORDER TODAY - Ships September*
Taking the extensive work to develop our m285 MRX turbo upgrade and adding our high-flow, heat resistant carbon fibre induction kit, together with a fully optimised m310 calibration has totally transformed the former flagship power upgrade for Fiesta ST enthusiasts.
Whilst the lower area of the rev-range remains largely identical to the m285
upgrade, from 4000rpm upwards, there are substantial gains in both torque and
power, with a peak delta of 40Nm and 25PS being achieved.
Unlike other upgrades that deliver just peak or high RPM power, the mountune MRX turbocharger offers performance throughout the entire power band ensuring a very responsive and drivable car. With the addition of our carbon induction kit and revised calibration the mid- to top-end is also further optimised.
The MRX Turbocharger at the heart of the m310 upgrade is engineered around a genuine Garrett GT2554R core that features a custom engineered 11-blade billet compressor wheel and matching 3" inlet anti-surge compressor housing for incredible response and power. Developed as a complete system with everything available from one source ensures the performance and quality you’ve come to expect from mountune
- Dual-row Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response
- Water Cooled Center Section
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Cast Stainless Steel exhaust adapter
- mountune Stainless Steel V-Band Conversion
- Pre-formed coolant lines ensure trouble free installation and performance
- Pre-installed mountune Billet Wastegate Actuator
- Turn-Key solution.
Calibrations can also now be installed via a bespoke phone flashing solution,
enabling the ultimate mountune Mk7 ST performance upgrade to be enjoyed worldwide for the first time.
- mountune Carbon induction kit
- Upgraded intercooler - mountune large capacity recommended
mountune complete intake or suitable option (induction kit and rear intake pipework)
mountune high-flow downpipe and cat-back exhaust, or similar.