The mountune M380 power upgrade utilises the hardware from our endorsed FPM375 upgrade and in addition, adds a Sound Supression Chamber (SSC) and our mTune handset. Power is boosted to 380PS from 350PS, whilst torque is increased from 470Nm to 530Nm (on overboost), which is enough to deliver a sub-4.5 second dash to 62mph!
In addition to the M380 calibration, the mTune handset also is supplied with two additional calibrations with bespoke audible optimisation of the mountune cat back exhaust.
An anti-theft mode has also been included.
In addition to the mTune, this performance kit also includes a mountune high-flow induction kit, uprated re-circulating valve, Sound Suppression Chamber (SSC) and two mountune badges.
- ECU performance calibration transfer
- Supplied complete with five user-interchangeable calibrations
- M380 - mountune M380 calibration
- M380 + EXH - mountune M380 calibration with optimised exhaust tuning for the mountune cat-back exhaust
- Anti-theft mode - an additional layer of security that once enabled prevents the engine from starting
- Standard power calibration
UPDATED: DYNO MODE - Enable / Disable RDU with the push of a button for easy dyno operation and when only 2WD dyno is available.
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- ¼ mile times
- Monitor 6 OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Ambient light sensor
Please Note: The warranty of the vehicle being updated with this upgrade may be affected. The M380 upgrade kit is not Ford-endorsed.
To maintain any warranty provision otherwise entitled to you, and to ensure correct operation and reliability, calibrations loaded via an mTune handset must be installed together with the correct mountune® hardware.