This Mustang GT Supercharger has been developed by Ford Performance in partnership with Roush Performance, utilizing engineering expertise from both companies. Ford Performance and Roush are known for high-quality work, a vast support network, and have the utmost knowledge of the Ford powertrains with a working relationship that goes back 50 years.
The R2650 Supercharger features new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM).
The Ford Performance Supercharger Kit is warranty friendly and rated at 750 horsepower. This new kit has been developed specifically for the new 5.0L V8 that features dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection technology for increased power and efficiency.
- Fits 2018-2022 Mustang GT with manual or automatic transmission (Select correct MY from dropdown)
- Produces 750 HP and 670 lb-ft of torque with 91 octane fuel
- The kit comes complete with all hardware for installation
- Exclusive calibration 50 state emissions legal with CARB EO (D-418-41)
- NOT compatible with the Mustang Bullitt™ or Mach 1
2.65L Twin Vortices (TVS) Supercharger Assembly
- Lower Intake manifold with integral air-to-liquid intercooler
- 87 mm electronic throttle body M-9926-M50B
- Air inlet system
- Fuel rails
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system includes pump, heat exchanger and reservoir
- Drive Belt: first sheave FEAD system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by a Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) -certified technician